Hi Bonnie, I really like this one. I don't remember seeing it before. Here is an eKick! for you!! Now get painting. I know you don't like water colors, but what about the newer acrylic type oils? Jonathan
I am so grateful for the childhood my family provided. Our family of five children, various dogs and cats, a rooster named Peeper, and our parents and a large extended family were the foundation of my beautiful life. I grew up in the country of Upstate New York, where summer meant swimming, sleeping with our dolls in a makeshift tent in the front yard, picking wild berries, roaming in the acres and acres of parkland and forest, climbing the cherry tree, and visiting our nearby zoo and park. We also always went to our grandparents' Dairy Farm in Pennsylvania, where we jumped into huge mounds of hay at haying time, dove into a freezing cold spring, and learned how cows gave milk and grazed contentedly, never complaining,as Grandma and Grandma tended and milked them. We lived in a dream space, never aware of any intrusion of the worldly culture outside our family.
1 comment:
Hi Bonnie, I really like this one. I don't remember seeing it before. Here is an eKick! for you!! Now get painting. I know you don't like water colors, but what about the newer acrylic type oils? Jonathan
Post a Comment